It's been a minute. With the holiday season rolling around, and the end of the year quickly approaching, it's time for some reflection. And what better subject to reflect upon than some things Alucive is thankful for. Here are the 5 things we are most thankful for.
5) Shopify. Give credit when credit is due. In the past, the Alucive website was created on some less than stellar programs that were a headache to maintain and customize. Enter Shopify. The overall experience with Shopify has been amazing. The transition from the old website to this new one has been seamless and so far (knock on wood) we haven't had any problems. The dread of having to update product info, change out banners, and create new content has been replaced with...indifference to those things... which is a lot better than dreading it!
4) Adobe Products. Every design you see on this website has been made through an adobe product. It is a definite game changer. From easily creating a scalable design to transferring the files to get screen printed it is a silky smooth transition. Sure every program for Adobe has a steep learning curve in the beginning, but once you get past that curve it's smooth sailing.
3) Social Media. Sure social media has consumed our lives so much so that we no longer look up and see the world around us. We fear physical connection and prefer a virtual one. It is a sad reality that we live in, but for an entrepreneur it is a blessing to be able to market and reach millions of people for free. Large and small brands alike can connect on a much more visceral level with consumers than ever before. Let me ask you this. Would you have heard about Alucive if not through social media? No need to answer. It was rhetorical.
2) Support. Alucive isn't a one-man show. There are many hands involved (most of whom don't get paid) and it can't be said enough how much everyone who has helped Alucive is appreciated. From helping out at events, finding new opportunities, and even something as easy as liking a post. It's all very much appreciated and not taken for granted. I hope the proper karma finds all of you and you get back 10 times that of which you gave.
1) Faithful Customers. The real MVPs are the customers. To spend your hard working money on the products we make is not only humbling, but moving. We want to grow as a community and it all starts with you. We appreciate you so much and thank you for your contributions to keep Alucive alive over the years. Truly, thank you.